WCD Atlanta Chapter Event
Event Topic: BOARD CYBER KNOWLEDGE – BEYOND AWARENESS TO LITERACY
Date: May 12 2016
Details of the Event and Guest Speakers:
Natalie Lehr of TSC Advantage has more than 15 years of experience as an intelligence professional, Natalie’s expertise spans both the government and commercial sectors. Natalie’s work for the U.S. Government includes extensive experience in the identification, acquisition, and development of critical information, supporting high value national security interests. In the commercial arena, Natalie led the development of innovative methods to acquire and analyze critical information to protect specific interests and high-value intellectual assets. Natalie holds a Master’s degree in International Relations from Yale University.
Natalie spoke on:
Insights into the latest adversarial threats, government-industry information exchange, and cyber policy issues, informed by TSC’s ongoing support of federal national security agencies.
• Why cybersecurity is so much more than IT - the role of physical and mobility security, and internal and external business operations.
• Insider Threat – how to combat risk from within.
• Supply chain vulnerabilities and the need for vigilance with third-party vendors.
• Understanding cyber insurance – its role in risk prevention and mitigation.
• Cyber Risk Trends by Sector (Energy, Health, Retail, etc.…)
Contact: Tracey Wright
Director, Communications & Marketing
202-¬629-¬1960 x 338