BoardNext is a Women’s Corporate Directors Foundation (WCD) initiative designed for experienced, highly qualified, board ready women offering education, exceptional resources and peer group support to navigate the path to their first public corporate board. WCD is the largest global organization serving the needs of female directors, BoardNext members gain access to select WCD resources, networking opportunities, and search firm executives.
• A unique and talented peer group for networking onto a corporate board
• Strong governance programming covering the latest in boardroom trends, SEC and other regulatory guidelines, and public company issues
• Curated programs of interest with current WCD members as well as executive search firms
• Resource center for services; resume writing, educational programs, etc.
• Profile in national potential director database accessed by companies and search firms for board candidates
Access to select WCD Membership Resources
• Newsletters and thought leadership reports
• Public and private company board opportunity postings
• Networking opportunities with search firms
• Invitation to attend one WCD Institute a year
• Current or retired CEO or C Suite executive reporting to CEO of a public company
• Current or retired C Suite executive of a significant corporate division representing over 10% of corporate revenue and reporting to President of the division of a public company
• Current or retired Partner or Managing Director of one of the major accounting firms, investment banks or private equity funds
• Demonstrated career achievement in non-corporate world, such as a former political official, cabinet appointee, officer in armed forces, or CEO of a major NGO
• Board member and leadership role of a non-profit organization or a private company with at least
$100 million in revenue
• Requisite approvals and ability to serve on a public board within two years. If a current partner of an accounting firm, within 2 years of mandatory retirement age.
To apply for membership, please fill out the attached BoardNext application and email us at WCDBoardNext@gmail.com. Please confirm if you are applying to the New York or LA chapter.