Board Next is a Women’s Corporate Directors Foundation (WCD) initiative designed for experienced, highly qualified, board ready women offering education, unparalleled resources and peer group support to navigate the path to their first public corporate board. WCD is the largest global organization serving the needs of female directors, BoardNext members gain access to unrivaled select WCD events, network of members and search firm executives.
- A unique and talented peer group for networking onto a corporate board
- Strong governance programming covering the latest in boardroom trends, SEC and other regulatory guidelines, and public company issues
- Curated programs of interest with current WCD members as well as executive search firms
- Opportunity to access WCD membership for mentoring during the board interview process and for on-boarding advice after a successful placement
- Resource center for services; resume writing, educational programs, etc.
- Profile in national potential director database accessed by companies and search firms for board candidates
Access to WCD Membership Resources
- Newsletters and thought leadership reports
- Public and private company board opportunity postings
- Networking opportunities with search firms
- Invitations to select WCD events
- Invitations to WCD Institutes
- Current or retired CEO or C Suite executive reporting to CEO
- Current or retired C Suite executive of a significant corporate division representing over 10% of corporate revenue and reporting to President of the division
- Current or retired Partner or Managing Director of one of the major accounting firms, investment bank or private equity fund
- Demonstrated career achievement in non-corporate world, such as a former political official, cabinet appointee, officer in armed forces, or CEO of a major NGO
- Board member and leadership role of a non-profit organization or a private company with at least $100 million in revenue
- Requisite approvals and ability to serve on a public board within two years. If a current partner of an accounting firm, within 2 years of mandatory retirement age.
For additional membership information please download the application in [PDF] or [WORD] format. Once you have completed the application, please email as an attachment to WCDBoardNext@gmail.com.