The Women Corporate Directors Foundation (WCD), a 501(c)(3) organization, believes that corporations with a diverse population and (more) women on boards will outperform their competitors in bringing higher shareholder value.
Our mission is to:
- Inspire visionary boards worldwide by providing educational sessions and tools that keep members engaged and knowledgeable on the latest in governance and other board hot topics
- Increase the representation of women on boards and in board leadership positions
- Foster a powerful, trusted community of influential women corporate directors
- Increase the pipeline of qualified female board candidates
Our Vision is to:
- Become THE influential network for women who serve on/ or aspire to be on corporate boards of directors across the globe
- Grow the global network with highly qualified women of diverse backgrounds, experiences, expertise, and geographies
- Support members to contribute to the growth, governance, and sustainability of their organizations
Who We Are
WCD members are among the world’s most powerful and influential women in business today- the global business elite, who are at the top of their organizations-serving as directors, CEOs, COOs, divisional presidents, and other executive positions. WCD members are on boards of public and/or large privately held companies, as well as large family businesses.
Susan Stautberg is the Chairman and CEO of the WCD Foundation. KPMG Partners Nancy Calderon and Kapila Anand serve on the board of directors.
WCD’s sponsors provide deep experience in relevant areas of corporate governance, succession, executive search, finance, accounting, risk management, and other issues.